Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Doodle 4 Google


I am very much excited for this doodle 4 google competition of Google Philippines.  Hence, when I received the invitation through JRS Express, I immediately called the attention of the students who are artists in the school. 

In as much that I want all my students to join, however, not all of them are good in arts.  So, I personally campaign for the doodle 4 google and encourage my students to join.

I was inspired by the US 2013 doodle winner so I presented it to students from grade 7 to 10 to give them the idea. 

What can I do for the Philippines?  this is a very good idea.  The creative minds of the students will develop through this competition.  To assist the students, I set schedule of orientation for all student-artists who are interested to join.  Then after the orientation, workshop in doodling will follow.

My school is a public school here in Leyte, Palo National High School.  And I believe with the talent of my students.  I want my students to win so they will have the chance to avail the Php400,000 educational grant and of course the school will possibly have the Php350,000 assistance from PLDT.

If just in case, the prize will help the school a lot for the rehabilitation of our ICT laboratory due to damaged caused by super typhoon Yolanda, so we can continue the ICT integration in academics for the students to acquire the 21st century skills.



1 comment:

don mark said...

you're on the right path, living the image of a Good Teacher...exhausting all possibilities of his students to use all their potentials to reach their maximum capabilities to ensure them a successful & better life in the future. May you and your students be blessed & rewarded in this mission.