Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pasidungog 2014

 
 
The award was given by the Regional Director of Easter Visayas, Dr. Luisa B. Yu with Dr. Ronelo Al K. Firmo, the Superintendent of Leyte Division and with the two Assistant Superintendents  
 
I received an award of recognition last January 14, 2015 during the Department of Education Division of Leyte Pasidungog 2014.  This is the recognition day for the teaching and non-teaching personnel of the division.  I am so happy and blessed because almost every year I am part of this annual recognition. 

I would like to thank Microsoft Philippines for all the support during the Microsoft in Education Global Forum in Barcelona, Spain.  It was a great experienced and after the forum more opportunities came and are still coming for my career as an educator.  Being a Microsoft Innovative Expert Educator is the reason why I am awarded in the Pasidungog 2014.

This award is a good start for this year 2015.  And I hope God will continue to shower His blessings to my family. 

I hope I can deliver well and perform my commitments to teachers without worries.

Just support me to train teachers with regard to technology integration in education.

No comments: