Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pope Francis at Palo, Leyte, Philippines




 
We are all aware that the Eastern Visayas Region in the Philippines, particularly Palo, Leyte was devastated by the Super Typhoon Yolanda last November 8, 2013.  That is the most tragic experience of Paloanons'.  Properties and even some members of the family were lost. 

The whole world heard the people of Palo and showers of blessings came from generous people all over the world.  Now, 1 year later... Palo had recovered from the unforgettable experience. 

Hence, the leader of the Catholic church visited the survivors of Yolanda as messenger of Christ. Pope Francis brought the message of the Lord as Mercy and Compassion and for the government to stop corruption.

This day, January 17, 2015, I saw Pope Francis in person when he went to the Archbishop's Palace located at Brgy. Arado Palo, Leyte which is just near to my parents-in-law's home.  I was blessed by him and my family is really blessed to see him.  I can't explain my feelings.. it just like I saw the Lord Jesus Christ. 

I love you Jesus Christ and I love you Lord!

No comments: